Coatings that prolong vehicle service life

Last issue of “AutoRevista” magazine featured an interview to Coatresa’s Technical Manager, Arnau Marín, who explained that Coatresa offer specific solutions for coatings applied to automotive industry.

Coatresa has incorporated new organic coatings based on latest-generation materials. Moreover, development of new coatings with powerful physical and chemical performance features is allowing Coatresa to enter new industrial fields. Currently, 90% of their applications are performed in automated and robotized facilities; the other 10% cannot be automated because pieces are too different in shape.